Monday, June 22, 2009

Sort of like a meteor game

(In case you're curious about the definition of "meteor game," the Georgia Sports Blog has a nice explanation here.)

I have a deep-seated loathing for the Black Eyed Peas "band" (after all, they are responsible for one of the worst "songs" in the history of music--recorded or otherwise). I also abhor the very existence of Perez Hilton. So when I read earlier that the two of them clashed in Toronto last night, my first hope was that a "meteor game" sort of event had occurred. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

However, I found it curious that Hilton--an in-your face homosexual who is apparently quite proud of the fact that he lets other men pack his fudge--admitted to provoking the assault by calling Peas "singer" will.i.am a faggot. Interesting, isn't it, that a gay person would attempt to insult someone else by...calling them gay! I imagine the irony is lost on him, though.

No comments: